Agent Industrial Commitment To Safety
AGent Industrial is committed to providing the highest standards of safety in the manufacturing, storage and transportation of its products.
As part of our commitment to providing the highest level of dangerous goods safety and process safety, AGent Industrial provides the following services.
• Hazard identification and risk assessment. We identify the hazards associated with each dangerous good we use, and we assess the risks of those hazards.
• Safe operating procedures. We have developed safe operating procedures for all dangerous goods. These procedures detail the steps to safely handle and store dangerous goods.
• Engineering controls. We use engineering controls to prevent dangerous goods accidents. These controls include pressure relief valves, interlocks, and emergency shutdown systems.
• Training and education. Our employees are trained on the hazards associated with dangerous goods and safe operating procedures. This training is ongoing to ensure that our employees are always aware of the risks.
• Auditing and review. We audit our dangerous goods safety program regularly to ensure its effectiveness. This helps us identify any areas for improvement.
It is equally important for us to maintain a rigorous process safety program. In order to ensure safe handling of dangerous goods, we have in place a comprehensive process safety management system. We also have elements that are specific to process safety.
We are confident that our dangerous goods safety and process safety programs lead the industry. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, we will work to ensure that our programs are effective.
Here are some specific examples of how AGent Industrial provides dangerous goods safety and process safety:
• We have a dedicated team of safety professionals who develop and implement our safety programs.
• We invest in the latest safety technologies.
• We conduct regular safety audits to identify and correct potential hazards.
• We train our employees on the hazards associated with dangerous goods and safe operating procedures.
• We have a zero-tolerance policy for unsafe behavior.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and the surrounding community. We believe that by providing the highest level of dangerous goods safety and process safety, we can prevent accidents and protect the environment.
Thank you for your interest in AGent Industrial. We are always happy to answer any questions you have about our safety programs.
Agent Industrial meets the ISO 9001 Standards.